Monday, October 4, 2010

Glitterfest Fall


Here and gone all in a blink of an eye.  Once again, there were so many AMAZING artists all in the same room, it was very inspiring.  What a great day, although a little hot and humid for this time of year, and of all the times for the A/C to malfunction, what do you do?

It was great to see familiar faces, as well as it was to make new friends!
Rena and Sara, I’m so glad you came all the way from Utah to experience Glitterfest.  All your license plate books and signs were AWESOME, not to mention the cool calendars, and fun key chains.  Can’t forget the boxes with the embossed copper and resin lids, I LOVE mine!! (and the key chain too) Denise, I’m looking forward to hooking up to use that scroll saw we talked about.  Your soldered houses were amazing!  Tara, I sent you a shot of you and your adorable daughter.  Love your work!  Andrea, loved the outfits you and your daughter wore, but you had to be so hot.  Michelle and Maija, always a pleasure, and thanks for being such good sports as we bumped each other through our small table aisle.
Many more artists I want to mention, I could go on...

A big “Thank You” to our hosts, Sheryl and Dianne for making it another sparkling even!!

Here are just a couple of shots.  I always think I take more photos then I actually do.  I guess I’m too busy ooh’ing and ahh’ing at all the eye candy that I forget to capture those special moments; I need to get better at that. (yes only three, I think someone else took some shots for me, I hope)


 And a special & sincere "Thank You" to ALL the wonderful people who bought  from me, I hope whatever you bought makes you as happy as it made my heart happy to create each piece, enjoy!  
Cheers, JoAnn
p.s. A big heartfelt "Thank You" to my friend, Cindy, who always is willing to help me! I couldn't do it without you :)

4 comments:

  1. Good morning JoAnn,
    it was so nice seen you again. I love your work, so detailed. Have a great rest of the week. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn it was so good to see you. I cant tell you how much I love the earrings I purchased. I will send your check tomorrow. Your friend Cindy is a doll! Feel free to borrow pics from my blog. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JoAnn ~ Thanks for stopping by my blog....Yup it was hot, but I was committed to keeping that hat on till it was over, plus everyone was in the same boat ` love the friday evening meet & greet and of course Saturday's main event ~ Love your jewelry , keep up the great work ` Look forward to it again in March ` Much Love to you daily Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay I am little late commenting, but it was great to meet you and I loved your work!

    ReplyDelete