Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Madness



My desk is absolute chaos with Glitterfest just two weeks away, the crunch is on.  I’m only showing you just a tiny bit of it ALL too.  Do I dare expose my true disaster?

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but do you ever feel like there just isn’t enough time in the day?  When we add the day to day life routines sometimes it can be overwhelming.  But as someone reminded me recently, we all have the same amount of hours to work with, even such icons as Helen Keller, Albert Einstein (of course, he had a whole different concept of time), Michael Angelo just to mention a few, and look at what they accomplished.  

With that said, although I'd rather to be doing this...  
So Cute...What a life, huh?
I should get back to the piles on my work space so I can have a sense of accomplishment. 
Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment